AMAZINGKIDS TRI-SERIES FAQs
1. How can I register for AMAZINGKIDS? You can register on registration platform www.runlah.com. Registration will close 5 days before the race or as soon as all slots are sold out. If not all slots are sold out you can still register on-site on the AMAZINGKIDS race day until 2 hours before the start of the race.
2. What's the cost of an AMAZINGKIDS registration? Regular fee is 1,500 THB. The early bird fee is 1,200 THB. In addition there are discounts when registering for 2 or all 3 races at the same time. All registration options will be available on www.runlah.com.
3. If, for whatever reason my child cannot compete in the race, can I get a refund of the registration fees? Entry Fees are Non-Refundable. Entries are non-transferable to another competitor, to the next race in the series or to following year’s races.
4. Who is eligible to participate in the AMAZINGKIDS TRI-SERIES? All entrants must be 6 years of age or older (based on December 31 of the race year) but not older than 14 years of age. That means that all participants should complete the age of 6 to 14 years old by 31 st December 2019 (born between 2005 and 2013).
5. Can parents assist their children during the race? Parents, guardians or coaches are not allowed to assist children during any portion of the event. Trained volunteers are stationed throughout the course to lend any assistance needed to ensure participant safety and well-being.
6. How are the races organized? Each Age Group (AG) has its own separate race. Points can be earned in each age group/race format (with the exception of the “Triathlon Play” categories) as follows: At the end of each race the top-3 finishers in each AG will be presented a trophy. Kids participating in the play category will not be eligible for points or a trophy. After the final race of the series the athlete with highest number of points in each age group/race format will be crowned overall winner of the Amazingkids Tri Series 2019.
7. Will the race have Timing Chips? All athletes in all categories (including “triathlon Play”) will receive a timing chip from the organization, at check-in. The use of the chip it's mandatory during the entire race. After the race, athletes must return the chip at the transition area. If the chip is lost, the organization will charge 800 THB fee.
8. What are the Amazingkids entitlements
- Athlete number
- Race Kit
- Finisher Medal
- Event T-Shirt
- Medical Support